Monday, June 22, 2015

June 22 - Wood

My Turn!   
I have chosen wood - it's so fun to play with, adds great dimension and comes in adorable shapes!
 It also makes a great base for  -or addition to-   off the page projects.
My LO features my hubby and I relaxing on a beach, with a wood title
 (dollar store score - a package of 42 large travel pieces and titles!)
and little spilling wood hearts by Studio Calico.
Show us how you use it!



The other DT members did it like this:

I created a card with a Dinosaur theme using the wood as background. "The Pteradactyl and T-Relax" my vampire and dino are from So Suzy Stamps. The Background, die cuts and sentiment are from Stampin Up.



Wood veneer pieces are one of my favorite embellishments to add to any project.



2 comments:

Pamellia said...

Love the DT work! Great challenge theme, I had fun coming up with a new wood technique. :)

Karen said...

Awesome creations from the DT!xx